Sunday, September 21, 2008

The new MSFT's Ads: "I am a PC"

I just saw the new ad campaign from MSFT and it looked good! at least much better than the Seinfeld, by far! Well it seems that MSFT is regaining back it's spirit and wants to fight! Imagine if this monster with all it's money wakes up! It will kick azz so so bad! I use Macs and PCs for my work as well as personal usage. SO I am not biased to wards or another one. But it's time for Microsoft to come out swinging. What do you think? Do you like Microsoft to get a bit harder on it;s competitors? Like it used to be, or do you like the newer "gentler" Microsoft? Personally, I can't stand the new gentler Microsoft! It is like the old USSR. MSFT is bid - rough and tumble, with a lot of money and large enough boot that can kick any competitor's azz! But this is only my idea. What do you thing? Speak up!



No comments: